Professional service for
individual clients and companies
Our company is a professional financial agency, employing experienced and qualified accountants, ready to take on any task regarding tax, accounting or business consulting.

We are a Polish accounting office in London involved in setting up and running companies in England, registration of Ltd companies, providing legal advice and services in Poland. We provide tax office services - tax consultancy, accounting and mortgage and insurance consulting.

Employees of our company are specialists in their fields of business. We work with British Chartered Accountants, ensuring our services are delivered to the highest level.
The scope of our services extend from basic consultancy after arriving in the UK, to obtaining a NI (National Insurance) Number to understanding the regulations in force in the UK to helping you buy your own property.

We will assist each of our clients to maximise the development of their potential because their success is our success.
We will succeed together

We know the importance of being professional, reliable and having experience in conducting financial business. We are confident we have the knowledge, experience and qualifications to deliver a complete service to our clients. Our accounting services are suitable for you, whether you already run your own company in the UK
or just need some advice.
Our Basic Service
Our Basic Service includes:

• registration of your limited company + company agreement
  (the so-called Articles of Association);
• bookkeeping (keeping books and preparing monthly reports);
• keeping of payroll (Payroll);
• VAT registration and settlement
• CorporationTax and settlement;
• Submission of Annual Return;
• Representing your company in dealing with HMRC;
• A registration address for your company and a virtual office service;
• Mortgages
• Personal Insurance - Personal protection
• Other services depending on your needs

Accountancy - Accounting
Self-employment- Registration of self-employment, Annual settlements
Contractor's Settlements - CIS
Salaries - PAYE
Supply - Benefits
Mortgage loans - Mortgage
Personal insurance - Personal Protection
Self employment

Being self-employed means you are formally registered as self-employed. In order to do this, you must be registered with the British HMRC (Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs).

Registration can be done in several ways:

• by post, sending the CWF1 request to the following address:

National Insurance Contributions Office
Self Employed Services
Application Processing Center
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE98 1ZZ

• personally, submitting the CWF1 application to the nearest HMRC branch

• by phone, by calling the helpline: 0845 603 2691

• over the Internet:
Help from the accounting office

There are many reasons why you should use the help of an accounting office.

These include:

• You want to avoid paying more tax than it is necessary
• You want to recover the entire tax amount
• You want to get your tax back as soon as possible
• Your company generates a large revenue
• Your tax situation is complicated
• You do not have the knowledge or the time to do the paperwork
• You do not speak English well
• You do not want to lose your benefits

What we do:

• Draw up annual tax returns on behalf of our clients
• Advise on how to minimise taxes (tax efficiency)
• Recover overpaid taxes
• Contact the Tax Office (HMRC) on your behalf
• Registration and unenroll activities
• Translate documents, etc.
• Help with benefits
Contractor's Settlements - CIS

Things we do:
• Registration to the CIS System
• Verifying your subcontractors with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) -
• Paying your subcontractors correctly - making deductions if necessary
• Paying deductions to HMRC
• Issuing subcontractors with deduction statements
• Submitting monthly returns
• Keeping proper records

The CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) system regulates the rules of settlements and payments between contractors (Contractor) and subcontractors (subcontractors) in the construction industry.
One of the Contractor's basic duties under the CIS system is to submit monthly CIS declarations that includes data covering all payments to subcontractors.

The CIS declaration applies to the previous tax month and should include all payments to the Subcontractor for that period:

• Gross payments made without any deduction of Tax and Social Security for subcontractors registered in the CIS system
• Net payments made with deduction of advance payment at the standard rate of 20%, towards income tax and social security for subcontractors registered in the CIS system.
• Net payments, made with deduction of advance payment at an over-stated rate of 30%, for income tax and social security for subcontractors not registered in the CIS system.

Subcontractor CIS is the same as running your own business (Self Assessment) in the United Kingdom as a subcontractor. Therefore, after the end of each tax year (ie after April 5) you have to settle accounts with the Tax Office. To settle accounts you will need CIS25 vouchers showingpayouts.

PAYE (Pay As You Earn - or "Pay as you earn")

Under this system, the employer pays Income Tax and National Insurance contributions.
The company posts and organizes matters related to employee issues such as:
• Registration as an employer
• Registration of new employees
• National Insurance number
• Preparation of pay stubs (payslips)
• Forms P45, P60
• Employer's annual settlement (P14, P35)
• Controlling the flow of information between HMRC and the company
• Monthly summaries

According to the rules of the PAYE system, the employer (Employer) is obliged to:

• Calculate the amount of Income Tax / Tax Refund and social insurance (NIC: National Insurance Contribution) of an employee (Employee) based on his earnings, tax code (Tax Code) and social insurance class (National Insurance Category). At the same time, the employee calculates the amount of their contribution due to the employee's social insurance contribution.
• Transfer to the tax office (HMRC) the advance payment for income tax and social security of the employee, by the 19th day of each month or by the 22nd of each month in the case of electronic payment.
• After deductions, pay the employee weekly or monthly wages in the amount and time set in the employment contract;
• At the latest on the pay day, give the employee (Employee) in paper or electronic form, a pay slip (Payslip), containing a detailed settlement of his earnings.
• At the end of each tax year, by June 1 of the following year, prepare and issue to the employee a P60 as an annual summary of his earnings and advance payments to the tax office (HMRC) for his income tax (Income Tax / Tax Refund) and social insurance premiums (NIC: National Insurance Contribution).
• In the event of termination of the employment contract, prepare and transfer to the employee a P45 form, which should include a summary of earnings and advances paid by the employer to the tax office (HMRC) for his income tax (Income Tax / Tax Refund) and social insurance (NIC: National Insurance Contribution ), from the beginning of the tax year until the termination of the employment contract

After the end of each tax year, by May 19, send to the tax office (HMRC) forms P35 and P14s (Employer Annual Return), which is an annual summary of settlements with employees (Payroll).
An employer (Employer) using the PAYE system for employee settlements (Employee), must use strictly defined forms to legally document payments to employees (Employee).

Benefits we can advise on:

• Child Benefit
• Statutory Maternity Pay
• Statutory Paternity Pay
• Maternity Allowance

Child Benefit

Child Benefit is a family benefit. It is awarded to every person who has a child or has legal custody of a child. Its amount does not depend on the amount of the parents 'or child's guardians' income. His weekly rate is constant. To get Child Benefit you will need: a permanent National Insurance Number, a child's birth certificate (does not have to be translated into English) and a child's identity document if the child was born outside of Great Britain (identity card or passport).

Statutory Maternity Pay

Statutory Maternity Pay is granted to women expecting a child and is paid by the employer for a maximum of 26 weeks while on maternity leave.

Ordinary Statutory Paternity Pay

If your wife gave birth or adopted a child, you may be entitled to one or two weeks' Paternity leave and the collection of Ordinary Statutory Paternity Pay.

Maternity Allowance

Maternity Allowance is an allowance that is most often granted to women who do not qualify for Statutory Maternity Pay. The earliest you can start to receive Maternity Allowance for the 11 weeks preceding the week in which the child is to be born. At the latest you can start to receive Maternity Allowance the day after the baby is born.

Ltd Company
Ltd Company (limited liability) - means that your personal assets are secured if the business fails, if you have given a personal guarantee that you will act so as not to indebt the company. If something goes wrong, the debt is limited to the goodwill and not to your personal assets as a company shareholder.
The Ltd Company is created by registering it in the British company register. The company is managed by one or several directors. The company has its own capital, which is the sum of share values of all shareholders. Shareholders are not responsible for the company's liabilities with their own personal assets, except for shares in the company. Limited companies are subject to full accounting, and annual statements are public and available (in a short version) for a fee from the Companies House website.
Dividends - where profits are made by the company, as a shareholder, the director of a limited company has the right to pay dividends. This option can be used only if the company generated profits at the end of the financial year.

Our Services:

• Company registration, Share confirmation (Annual Return)
• Annual Settlements (Accounts, Corporation Tax)
• Self Assessments for Directors
• Bookkeeping
• Payroll
• Consultancy

VAT Services

• VAT Registration
• VAT Payments
• VAT Planning and consultancy
• VAT Deregistration

VAT (Value Added Tax) is a tax on specified goods and services. In the United Kingdom (Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales), any company whose revenue exceeds a certain threshold within one accounting year must register for VAT payments.
Each country belonging to the European Union has its own VAT rates. VAT rates can also differ by product/service as defined by the country’s Government or centrally by the EU.

Any company whose revenues exceed the threshold of 82 thousand. Pounds (L82,000) within one accounting year must register for VAT payments.If the company's turnover is below the set threshold, it is possible to register voluntarily as a VAT payer.
To register as a VAT payer, we will complete the relevant declaration and submit it to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). VAT payments should be made every three months, which we can process on your behalf

There are 2 VAT categories:

- VAT included
- VAT due (excluded)

If the value of input tax (refund of VAT on purchases) is greater than the amount due (payment of VAT on sales), then we can apply for a tax refund for you at the tax office. In the opposite situation (payment of VAT on sales exceeds refunds of VAT on purchases), you will have to pay extra, which we can process on your behalf.

The advantages of VAT registration:

• the ability to recover input VAT (on company purchases)
• potential greater trust in the company - some customers prefer companies that are registered under VAT (creates the impression of a professional organisation)
• if your client is another company being a VAT payer, they have the right to recover VAT on goods/services purchased from you
• the ability to buy goods from the European Union at zero rate

Negatives of VAT Registration:

• VAT registration means you need the services of an accountancy, submitting VAT receipts every three months to HMRC and retaining associated documents for a period of 6 years.
Personal Protection
Personal insurance - Personal Protection

"Life insurance" - this is life insurance. The sum of the compensation can be paid as a one-off amount or regular income. We can apply for compensation after the insured's death. The insurance is relatively cheap and provides many benefits.

"Critical illness cover"
- this insurance is available individually or in combination with "life insurance". It is a policy in case of diagnosis of a serious illness, eg cancer. This type of insurance is more expensive than "life insurance".

"Income protection policies"
- this is insurance in the event of injury and other conditionsthat stop the insured from working. The policy insured receives a regular income to compensate for lost salary income. The insurance also operates under the name "Permanent Health Insurance".

"Private medical insurance"
-this insurance covers the costs of private treatment. It allows the insured to receive treatment more quickly and at a convenient time, which helps to minimize absenteeism at work.
Buying a home is one of the most important life transactions we make. It can be a very complicated process, however, our experienced advisors can guide you through the entire property purchase process and find the best offer tailored to your needs.
Buying a home is one of the most important life transactions we make. It can be a very complicated process, however, our experienced advisors can guide you through the entire property purchase process and find the best offer tailored to your needs.
Our experts will explain the details of available mortgage products and present the best solution.We will guide you through the entire process of obtaining a loan.

•  Purchase of the first property (First Time Buyer)
•  Change of the current loan (Re-mortgage)
•  Change of the current property (Moving Home)
•  Buying a property for rent (Buy to Let)

Mortgage Broker Dominika Chwiejczak mobile number: 07713443102
Privacy Notice

Accountancy Mariola Kochanska

How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you engage us to deliver our services and when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about our services.
How is your information used?
In general terms, and depending on which services you engage us to deliver, as part
of providing our agreed services we may use your information to:

•  Contact you by post, email, or telephone
•  Verify your identity where this is required
•  Understand your needs and how they may be met
•  Maintain our records in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory obligations
•  Process financial transactions
•  Prevent and detect crime, fraud, or corruption
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Who has access to your information?
•  We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
•  We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
•  Any staff with access to your information have a duty of confidentiality under the ethical standards that this firm is required to follow.
Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf
We may pass your information to our third-party service providers, agents, subcontractors, and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf, for example to process payroll or basic bookkeeping.
However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own purposes.

Please be assured that we will not release your information to third parties unless you have requested that we do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention and detection of crime, fraud, or corruption.
How you can access and update your information
Keeping your information up to date and accurate is important to us.
We commit to regularly review and correct where necessary, the information that we hold about you.
If any of your information changes, please email or write to us, or call us using the ‘Contact information’ noted below.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information Accountancy Mariola Kochanska holds about you.

Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information
Whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given, or where you have chosen, a password which enables you to access information, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.

We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Your data will usually be processed in our offices in the UK.We take the security of your data seriously and so all our systems have appropriate security in place that complies with all applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
Your choices
We may occasionally contact you by email with details of any changes in legal and regulatory requirements or other developments that may be relevant to your affairs and, where applicable, how we may assist you further. If you do not wish to receive such information from us, please let us know by contacting us as indicated under "Contact information" below.

Your rights
Access toyour information: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information about you that we hold.
Correcting your information: We want to make sure that your personal information
is accurate, complete, and up to date and you may ask us to correct any personal
information about you that you believe does not meet these standards.

Deletion of your information: You have the right to ask us to delete personal information about you where:
•  You consider that we no longer require the information for the purposes for which it was obtained
•  You have validly objected to our use of your personal information - see ‘Objecting to how we may use your information’ below
•  Our use of your personal information is contrary to law or our other legal obligations
• We are using your information with your consent and you have withdrawn your consent - see ‘withdrawing consent to use your information’ below.

Restricting how we may use your information:
In some cases, you may ask us to restrict how we use your personal information.
This right might apply, for example, where we are checking the accuracy of personal information about you that we hold or assessing the validity of any objection you have made to our use of your information. The right might also apply where there is no longer a basis for using your personal information, but you do not want us to delete the data. Where this right is validly exercised, we may only use the relevant personal information with your consent, for legal claims or where there are other public interest grounds to do so.

Objecting to how we may use your information:
Where we use your personal information to perform tasks carried out in the public interest then, if you ask us to, we will stop using that personal information unless there are overriding legitimate grounds to continue.
[You have the right at any time to require us to stop using your personal information for direct marketing purposes.]

Withdrawingconsent to use your information:
Where we use your personal information with your consent you may withdraw that consent at any time, and we will stop using your personal information for the purpose(s) for which consent was given.
Please contact us in any of the ways set out in ‘Contact information’ below if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Changes to our privacy notice
We keep this privacy notice under regular review and will place any updates on

This privacy notice was last updated on.

Contact information:
Mariola Kochanska - Brablik
Tel. no 07415102164, 07910933661, 02081448985
Email address:
4 Laurel Drive
Lower Dunton Road
Upminster RM14 3EG


We seek to directly resolve all complaints about how we handle your personal information, but you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Telephone - 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745

Main office
11 Woodford Avenue
Gants Hill - Ilford
United Kingdom
Registered office
4 Laurel Drive
Lower Dunton Road
RM14 3EG
United Kingdom
Office open:
Monday / Friday 10:00 -18:00
Saturday 10:00 -14:00
Phone: 020 8144 8985
Mob: 07910933661, 07415102164
© Copyright Accountancy Mariola Kochanska